terça-feira, 9 de novembro de 2010

Choice of True Fashion

Choice of True Fashion, is an area in which I choose sets of clothes, which in my opinion are quite good.Today I leave these:
I love the color of this dress.The balloon-shaped sleeves and how it is structured makes it an ideal dress for any situation.




I am guilty, because I'm number one fan of this mixture of styles of clothing (vintage + alternate). This is without a doubt my favorite and a good set for the Autumn.

Very simple, but the interesting detail of the skirt makes all the difference


Good for a party dress, simple but full of beauty


This is a magnificent dress.It is a simple black dress but with a punk rock accessories that are beautifully

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 
Little Fashion Secrets - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords